- Seo, K., Dodson, S. et al. (in revision). Learning with video in online and blended courses: The impact of contextual factors on engagement with video. Computers & Education.
- Seo, K., Fels, S. et al. (in press). Goldilocks conditions for workplace gamification: How narrative persuasion helps manufacturing workers create self-directed behaviors. Human-Computer Interaction.
- Seo, K., Kim, J. et al. (2018). Can Serious Games Assess Decision-Making Biases? Comparing Gaming Performance, Questionnaires, and Interviews. European Journal of Psychological Assessment.
- Seo, K., Lee, A. et al. (2018). Measuring the Kinematics of Daily Living Movements with Motion Capture Systems in Virtual Reality. Journal of Visualized Experiments, (134), e57284.
- Song, H., Seo, K. et al. (2018). Servicizing Solutions for Manufacturing Firms: Categorizing Service Ideas from Product-Service Integrated Examples. The Design Journal, 1-36.
- Seo, K., Jun, D. W. et al. (2017). Multi-Sensory Integration Impairment in Patients with Minimal Hepatic Encephalopathy. Scientific Reports, 7(1), 14947.
- Seo, K., Kim, J. K. et al. (2017). Virtual Daily Living Test to Screen for Mild Cognitive Impairment using Kinematic Movement Analysis. PloS one, 12(7), e0181883.
- Seo, K. et al. (2016). Mixing Up Social Traits for Co-Design Practices. Archives of Design Research, 29(1), 99-108.
- Seo, K., Kim, J. et al. (2014). ‘RehabMaster TM’: A Pervasive Rehabilitation Platform for Stroke Patients and Their Caregivers. Pervasive Health, 131.
- Seo, K., Fels, S. et al. (in press). Artificial Intelligence for Video-based Learning at Scale. In Proceedings of the Seventh (2020) ACM Conference on Learning@ Scale. ACM.
- Fong, M., Dodson, S., Harandi, N. M., Seo, K. et al. (2019). Instructors desire student activity, literacy, and video quality analytics to improve video-based blended courses. In Proceedings of the Sixth (2019) ACM Conference on Learning@ Scale (p. 7). ACM.
- Fujita, K., Tedjasaputra, A., Lee, U., Miyafuji, S., Ghazali, M., Seo, K. et al. (2019). Asian CHI Symposium: Emerging HCI research collection. In 2019 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, CHI EA 2019 (p. 3298996). ACM.
- Wu, F., Zhou, Q., Seo, K. et al. (2019). I got your point: An investigation of pointing cues in a spherical fish tank virtual reality display. In 2019 IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces (VR) (pp. 1237-1238). IEEE.
- Frier, W., Seo, K. et al. (2016). Hilbert curves: a tool for resolution independent haptic texture. In Proceedings of the 29th Annual Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology (pp. 211-212). ACM.
- Lee, J., Kim, J., Seo, K. et al. (2016). A Case Study in an Automotive Assembly Line: Exploring the Design Framework for Manufacturing Gamification. In Advances in Ergonomics of Manufacturing: Managing the Enterprise of the Future (pp. 305-317). Springer International Publishing.
- Roh, S., Seo, K. et al. (2016). Goal-Based Manufacturing Gamification: Bolt Tightening Work Redesign in the Automotive Assembly Line. In Advances in Ergonomics of Manufacturing: Managing the Enterprise of the Future (pp. 293-304). Springer International Publishing.
- Seo, K., Han, G. et al. (2015). Design Requirements for PT-tv (Play Therapy with TV): An Observational Study on Play Therapy and TV Viewing. In Proceedings of the ACM International Conference on Interactive Experiences for TV and Online Video (pp. 137-142). ACM.
- Seo, K. (2014). Autonomy-based rehabilitation design: balancing capability and complexity. In CHI’14 Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems (pp. 957-962). ACM.
- Seo, K., Kim, J. et al. (2013). Serious games for stroke patients: attending to clinical staff’s voices. In The 5th International Congress of International Association of Societies of Design Research (pp. 1-11).
- Seo, K. et al. (2013). Case study of developing medical serious game ‘RehabMaster’ by participatory design. In HCI Korea 2013, (pp. 1103-1106).
- Seo, K., Lee, J. et al. (2012). A four-legged learning experience design framework for serious games. In HCI Korea 2012, (pp. 691-695).
- Shin, J., Jung, C., Lee, H. W., Jang, W., Roh, S., Lee, J., Seo, K. et al. (2017) “Factory gamification method and system by using quality assurance device in tightening”, US Patent O20170187US; Korea Patent 10-2017-0039851.
- Seo, K. et al. (2016) “Screening method for mild cognitive impairment patients using kinematic movements analysis in the immersive virtual environment”, Korea Patent 10-2016-0171246.
- Seo, K., Kim, J. et al. (2015) “Motivational affordance matching algorithm and tool”, Korea Patent 10-1561765.
- “Current challenges and opportunities in medical HCI,” presented at the HCI Korea 2018, Feb. 1, 2018, Jeongseon.
- “Behavior assessment in augmented reality and virtual reality,” presented at the Korea Institute of S&T Evaluation and Planning, Aug. 22, 2017, Seoul.
- “Virtual reality in rehabilitation,” presented at the Research Society of Rehabilitation Medicine in East-North Seoul, July 13, 2017, Seoul.
- “Medical & Industrial Human-Computer Interaction,” presented at the Interact Lab., School of Engineering and Informatics, University of Sussex, Jan. 13, 2016, Brighton.
- “Cognitive assessment in an immersive virtual environment,” presented at the Toinmo Academia, March 28, 2015, Seoul.
- “Medical HCI & VR-based education,” presented at the Nexon Computer Museum, Nov. 27, 2014, Jeju.