- Seo, K., Lee, J., Choi, G., Jung, C., & Ryu, H. (submitting). Is Gamification of Labor really an Electronical Whip? How to Improve Employee Moral by Gamification Design. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies.
- Seo, K., Kim, J., & Ryu, H. (in press, 2018). Can Serious Games Assess Decision-Making Biases? Comparing Gaming Performance, Questionnaires, and Interviews. European Journal of Psychological Assessment.
- Seo, K., Lee, A., Kim, J., Choi, H., & Ryu, H. (2018). Measuring the Kinematics of Daily Living Movements with Motion Capture Systems in Virtual Reality. Journal of Visualized Experiments, (134), e57284.
- Ryu, H., Song, H., Seo, K., & Kim, J. (2018). Servicizing Solutions for Manufacturing Firms: Categorizing Service Ideas from Product-Service Integrated Examples. The Design Journal, 1-36.
- Seo, K., Jun, D. W., Kim, J. K., & Ryu, H. (2017). Multi-Sensory Integration Impairment in Patients with Minimal Hepatic Encephalopathy. Scientific Reports, 7(1), 14947.
- Seo, K., Kim, J. K., Oh, D. H., Ryu, H., & Choi, H. (2017). Virtual Daily Living Test to Screen for Mild Cognitive Impairment using Kinematic Movement Analysis. PloS one, 12(7), e0181883.
- Seo, K., Ryu, H., Song, H., Bouchard, C., & Kim, J. (2016). Mixing Up Social Traits for Co-Design Practices. Archives of Design Research, 29(1), 99-108.
- Seo, K., Kim, J., Ryu, H., & Jang, S. (2014). ‘RehabMaster TM’: A Pervasive Rehabilitation Platform for Stroke Patients and Their Caregivers. Pervasive Health, 131.
- Frier, W., Seo, K., & Subramanian, S. (2016). Hilbert curves: a tool for resolution independent haptic texture. In Proceedings of the 29th Annual Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology (pp. 211-212). ACM.
- Lee, J., Kim, J., Seo, K., Roh, S., Jung, C., Lee, H., … & Ryu, H. (2016). A Case Study in an Automotive Assembly Line: Exploring the Design Framework for Manufacturing Gamification. In Advances in Ergonomics of Manufacturing: Managing the Enterprise of the Future (pp. 305-317). Springer International Publishing.
- Roh, S., Seo, K., Lee, J., Kim, J., Ryu, H. B., Jung, C., … & Shin, J. (2016). Goal-Based Manufacturing Gamification: Bolt Tightening Work Redesign in the Automotive Assembly Line. In Advances in Ergonomics of Manufacturing: Managing the Enterprise of the Future (pp. 293-304). Springer International Publishing.
- Seo, K., Han, G., Lee, H., Ryu, H., & Kim, J. (2015). Design Requirements for PT-tv (Play Therapy with TV): An Observational Study on Play Therapy and TV Viewing. In Proceedings of the ACM International Conference on Interactive Experiences for TV and Online Video (pp. 137-142). ACM.
- Seo, K. (2014). Autonomy-based rehabilitation design: balancing capability and complexity. In CHI’14 Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems (pp. 957-962). ACM.
- Seo, K., Kim, J., Lee, J., Jang, S., & Ryu, H. (2013). Serious games for stroke patients: attending to clinical staff’s voices. In The 5th International Congress of International Association of Societies of Design Research (pp. 1-11).
- Seo, K., & Ryu, H. (2013). Case study of developing medical serious game ‘RehabMaster’ by participatory design. In HCI Korea 2013, (pp. 1103-1106).
- Seo, K., Lee, J, & Ryu, H. (2012). A four-legged learning experience design framework for serious games. In HCI Korea 2012, (pp. 691-695).
- Shin, J., Jung, C., Lee, H. W., Jang, W., Roh, S., Lee, J., Seo, K., Kim, J., & Ryu, H. (2017) “Factory gamification method and system by using quality assurance device in tightening”, US Patent O20170187US; Korea Patent 10-2017-0039851.
- Seo, K., Ryu, H., Kim, J. K., Choi, H., & Oh, D. H. (2016) “Screening method for mild cognitive impairment patients using kinematic movements analysis in the immersive virtual environment”, Korea Patent 10-2016-0171246.
- Seo, K., Kim, J., & Ryu, H. (2015) “Motivational affordance matching algorithm and tool”, Korea Patent 10-1561765.
- “Current challenges and opportunities in medical HCI,” presented at the HCI Korea 2018, Feb. 1, 2018, Jeongseon.
- “Behavior assessment in augmented reality and virtual reality,” presented at the Korea Institute of S&T Evaluation and Planning, Aug. 22, 2017, Seoul.
- “Virtual reality in rehabilitation,” presented at the Research Society of Rehabilitation Medicine in East-North Seoul, July 13, 2017, Seoul.
- “Medical & Industrial Human-Computer Interaction,” presented at the Interact Lab., School of Engineering and Informatics, University of Sussex, Jan. 13, 2016, Brighton.
- “Cognitive assessment in an immersive virtual environment,” presented at the Toinmo Academia, March 28, 2015, Seoul.
- “Medical HCI & VR-based education,” presented at the Nexon Computer Museum, Nov. 27, 2014, Jeju.